On this week’s podcast, Mike Austin joins David Gluckman to look back at some of the less labor-intensive badge engineering the industry has seen over the years. They also recap what they’ve all been driving lately, and the episode wraps up with Spend My Money buying advice to help you, our dear listeners.
Also, in honor of episode 505, here is a picture of a Peugeot 505.
The rundown is below. Remember, if you have a car-related question you’d like us to answer or you want buying advice of your very own, send a message or a voice memo to podcast at autoblog dot com. (If you record audio of a question with your phone and get it to us, you could hear your very own voice on the podcast. Neat, right?) And if you have other questions or comments, please send those too.
Autoblog Podcast #505
Topics and stories we mention
- Intro – 00:00
- What we’re driving – 01:31
- Badge-engineering fun – 20:54
- Spend My Money – 33:41
Total Duration: 1:07:57
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Email – Podcast at Autoblog dot com
- Review the show on iTunes